Setting: the Franchise and the Champ are watching an ESPN double header with the first game being the Miami Heat at the Washington Wizards.
- Dwayne Wade is abusing Randy Foye.
- D-Wade so far is winning the hyped matchup with Gilbert Arenas.
- The Franchise is calling for Washington to step up on their home court, MIA 19 WAS 6.
- Q-Rich has scored on consecutive possesions.
- The Champ misses Jamison’s prescense.
- 6 Turnovers for WAS equates to 6 MIA points.
- Arenas reaches the line again, hits both, he now has 8 points.
- Carlos Arroyo, who had just entered the game only a couple minutes ago, now has 3 fouls.
The Michael Jordan shoe commercial is awesome. Carmelo, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade and Derek Jeter,
- The Franchise thinks the Wizards will bounce back.
- Great tip in by Anthony for the Heat.
- The Champ and the Franchise revel at Mike Miller’s ponytail.
- Caron Butler just said a bad word according to the Franchise.
The Champ and the Franchise both really enjoy the Freecreditreport.com commercials.
- Butler scores over his teammate to bring the difference to one point.
- But then D-Wade hits a three!
- Mike Miller misses a wide open three.
- D-Wade hits it to bring his scoring total to 19 in the first half.
- “Hand Down, Man Down,” great commentary ESPN.
- Q-Rich hits a three, Miami is up by ten, make that seven Arenas hits a three.
MIAMI 50, WASHINGTON 41 Halftime.
- The Franchise switched the channel to a Big East preview on ESPN U, the Champ patiently awaits in the dark for the return of the NBA.
- NBA is back. Brendan Haywood had a monster rebound and a bucket.
- The Franchise is going for the “Oberto Look.”
- Beasley hit a long two, Franchise gives sage advice to “talk wit your game.”
- Washington takes the league, there is a timeout….and we are back to the Big East preview.
- DeShawn Stevenson has missed two threes in a row, filling in for the injured Mike Miller.
- Tough bucket for Gilbert Arenas, too bad that D-Wade and Gilbert are not guarding each other.
- “Arenas is putting on a clinic” – The Franchise
- Offensive foul on Caron Butler, and the Wizards are an ugly team.
- We agree with ESPN when talking about how the Wizards will most likely be the Most Improved team in the league.
- Two players in this game have clicked.
- Gilbert Arenas goes deep! and misses…oh well. Tie Game
MIAMI 66 WASHINGTON 66
- Sam Cassel Sighting 9:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Close game WAS 79, MIA 77
- Q-Rich hits his 5th three of the night, Wade hits 37 points.
- 2:22 to go and the score is tied! Excitement abounds!
- Both teams have 16 turnovers.
- Gilbert Arenas! at the shot clock buzzer! Wizards take the lead!
- Jermaine O’Neal finally hits a shot and ties it at 89, 1:00 left.
- Butler blocked from behind, No foul! Horrid turnover for Mario Chalmers.
- DeShawn Stevenson is a scrub, misses both freethrows.
- D-Wade 39 Points! So Clutch!
- So Clutch! over DeShawn Stevenson. Shows no Emotion.
- “Hand Down, Man Down” again ESPN, great job.
- Wheres Michael Beasley been in the fourth quarter? says the Champ.
- No Way thats not clean! Gilbert Arenas looks shook up as he was denied a shot attempt.
- Wade at the line. Misses the first attempt.
- Makes the second, 3 point game. Wade fails to essentially end the game by making the DIFF +4.
- WHAT WAS THAT?!???
- Gilbert Arenas looked to make the shot, instead looked to kick it out to Brendan Haywood?!?!?!!?!
- matt is here.
- We are so confused by the ending of this game. So confused.
FINAl MIAMI 93 WASHINGTON 89
Dwayne Wade: 40 points, 5 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal.